The Tripod HDT-2 (two-stage model) is ideal for large camera and lens combinations in any studio or OB application.
The pinned and glued telescopic leg design provides a wide range of height adjustment whilst offering superior strength and reliability. Set up has been made even simpler with the addition of engraved leg markings for rapid, even deployment and an integral level bubble allows for fine level adjustment. The new clamping system provides progressive feel to a positive stop which indicates when the leg is locked, ensuring simple and confident clamping.
Whatever the terrain, the HDT’s three-position swivel foot ensures a stable base. Choose from an increased length spike for soft surfaces, self-levelling pad for harder surfaces or a socket to fit all Vinten skids and floor spreaders. The mid-level spreader is supplied as standard and ensures that the HDT is a convenient and stable option for any application. The single piece, fixed length design of the spreader offers exceptional strength, robustness and is simple to use and remove when necessary.
The HDT systems take care of even the smallest details; captive bolts ensure that filming is never disrupted and an integral carry handle provides comfortable and easy repositioning.
Combined with the Vision 250 or Vector range, these systems provide maximum control and flexibility wherever the next location may be.
- Totally new single piece mid-level spreader for added strength
- Integral carry handle for carrying comfort
- Convenient set up features – Leg markings for easy height positioning and levelling bubble
- Industry Standard combined 4-bolt and Mitchell interface
- Three-position swivel foot – Spike (excellent for wet ground), pad and socket for all applications