The Tilting Meerkat is the new variation on our original model. This has a camera which can tilt. A small power supply and interface box can be situated up to 30m away from the camera position. The RCP can be an unlimited distance away from that point as it only feeds balanced audio data for control. The camera produces HD-SDI directly which can then be converted to fibre using one of the Camera Corps fibre boxes.
– Tilt angle variable
– All common HD formats supported
– Standard ¼” mounting
– Range of high quality NF mount lenses available
– Up to 30m control cable from camera to PSU and Interface box
– Up to 6 camera control from a single RCP
– Manual Iris lens with adjustable electronic exposure control
– No limit on data control distance
A choice of high quality, low distortion, Kowa NF ( 2.7 mm and 4.5mm) are available with this camera.