AJA’s Hi5-4K Mini-Converter provides a simple monitoring connection from professional 4K devices using 4 SDI outputs to new displays with 4K-capable HDMI inputs.
- 4 3G-SDI inputs
- HDMI output
- HD conversion supported
- Embedded audio support
- Configure via USB port and supplied MiniConfig software
- Uses 5-20VDC power
The latest generation of 4K monitors utilize an HDMI connection, which allows a full 4K signal to be passed over a single cable. Typical professional 4K workflows use four SDI cables to carry the full resolution image, making it difficult to incorporate these newer monitors. Hi5-4K is an easy-to-use converter that bridges the gap between these two worlds for seamless integration.
Up to 8-channels of embedded audio in the incoming SDI signal are carried through seamlessly into the HDMI output, ensuring your audio is always in sync and can be easily played back on the connected monitor.
- 4K/3G-SDI (auto-selected), 4 x BNC
HDMI Standard Type A connector
- SDI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
- HDMI embedded audio, 24-bit, 8-channel
- The Hi5-4K does not encode the HDMI output with HDCP encryption. By definition, HD-SDI inputs to the Hi5-4K are unencrypted. The HDMI specification requires HDMI monitors to support unencrypted inputs.
- USB port used with supplied cable and MiniConfig software application to configure device via Mac or Windows.
- 5.765″ x 4.020″ x 0.9″ (146.431mm x 102.108mm x 22.86mm)